[wp-testers] A Couple of Menu Problems

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 21:42:05 GMT 2008

Throwing this in, I'm sure it's just a matter of time though. There's
alot of display and work going on currently on the back-end itself,
but... while the menus are opened up, some of the settings / buttons are
hidden behind the footer and are inaccessible. Like I said though, I'm
sure it's just a temporary thing and will be handled eventually.

And looking at the screen shots here:
http://wordpress.org/development/2008/10/the-visual-design-of-27/

Which I love of course! I hope the "View Site" comes back again then, I
don't see it in the screen shots? Or is the blog title going to be the
replacement for the "View Site" link?