[wp-testers] 2.7 + Akismet-can't delete spam

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:05:52 GMT 2008

Akismet was just updated to 2.2.1 from 2.1.9 and in neither version can
I bulk delete spam comments by using the check boxes and drop down menu
nor by clicking on the "Delete all Spam" button. I can however, delete
spam one at a time by clicking on the "Delete" link located in each spam
entry field (box? section?).

Hitting the "Delete all Spam" button just returns me to main Comments
page. Checking all the boxes then choosing "Delete" from the drop down
menu and clicking "Apply" returns the following:/ "Your attempt to bulk
modify comments has failed./" Can't quite figure out what's going on here.