[wp-testers] missing quick edit link in latest build

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:49:21 GMT 2008

Okay, so the link is gone and now you have to double click on the post
entry to invoke the quick link dialog. Not exactly obvious is it? ;) I
also noticed that the "sticky post" check box is gone from the quick
edit dialog. Are these two changes permanent or just a transitory thing
whilst other problems are being worked on?