[wp-testers] New nav sidebar and icons included via "Stay Updated" link yet?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:57:53 GMT 2008

Does anyone know if today's build (via the "Stay Updated" link in 2.7's
Admin footer) contains all the new icons and the new collapsable
navigational sidebar menu? I updated both my 2.7-(that "H" word that's
too hard to spell) sites manually last night to the latest trunk just to
see how this looked (great, by the way) and wondering if I need to hold
off for a day or so before trying the automatic core upgrade link again.