[wp-testers] Widgets Freezing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:55:56 GMT 2008

Did as you suggested and it indeed solved the problem, the widgets page
became operational as soon as I remove "position:relative;" from
global.css (although I used the Web Developer Toolbar extension for
Firefox to do this. Firebug is great for most things but picking out
specific styles related to specific style sheets is easier using
WDT...personal preference only). In my case where two different themes
(by the same author) and one plugin only locked up the widgets page when
viewed using Firefox 3.0.* or Google's Chrome browser but not Opera9.6
beta and IE 8.0 beta 2 still has me wondering. Any idea on this? It's a
bit beyond my experience.