[wp-testers] Widgets Freezing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:42:46 GMT 2008

I use Vladimer Prelovac's "Amazing Grace" and "Blue Grace" themes along
with  the "WP-Widget Cache" plugin and all 3 of these lock up the
widgets page for various reasons. The kick in the pants is that 2.7's
widget page is only locked up when using Firefox 3.0.* and Google's
Chrome browser *but not* when using IE 8.0 beta 2 (using both
"Standards" and "Compatibilty" modes) and Opera 9.6 beta. Using these 2
browsers the widgets page works normally with either of the above themes
and/or plugin activated "WP-Widget Cache" activated. Why the widgets
page does not work with the former to browsers and does with the latter
two browsers is just a bit beyond me.