[wp-testers] Core Upgrade Unsuccessful

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:10:15 GMT 2008

Just to add a side-note to this since you mentioned WAMPServer, I have a
locally installed WordPress sandbox (XAMPP for Windows-latest version) I
test the trunk builds on and have never been able to successfully use
the 2.7 core updater to update the 2.7-trunk (can't spell hemorrhage,
sorry) install although the plugin installer and plugin updater in the
2.7 builds has always worked just fine. However, I've since upgraded
both my main sites to 2.7-trunk within the past 2 weeks and the core
updater has worked without a hitch through a week's worth of nightlies
so far (both sites reside on a Bluehost shared server). It's only on my
local XAMMP server that it fails.

Just to add my two cents to the mix.