[wp-testers] New Navigation. A bit of a fluke!

Ben Huson ben at thewhiteroom.net
Wed Oct 15 08:15:19 GMT 2008

Now that the new navigation has taken shape I think it works quite well - I
wasn't initially sure about the change to a vertical nav but having used it
I now prefer it.
I like the way the menus open and close vertically, however I have a
comment:

Sometimes it is nice that you can have two menus open at the same time,
however I can foresee that this may become slightly annoying if you can a
few menus open at the time time, having to scroll up and down. Should there
be a setting so that when you click a menu it closes other open menus? That
way the user could select how they would prefer the menu to work...

- Ben