[wp-testers] New Navigation. A bit of a fluke!

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:06:53 GMT 2008

brooklynne wrote:
> I personally love the new admin navigation so much easier and intuitive
> fo rme to use, I can easily find the things I'm looking for and it
> actually encourages me to blog more, the only thing I don't like is that
> it doesn't show me my spam queue via askimet in the main dashboard
> overview... I have to goto comment moderation which is a pain because I
> get about 30 spam messages a day!

I agree! I love the new navigation menu now too! :D As for your spam
problem, I'm emailing you a copy of the "CJD Spam Nuke" plugin,
apparently the original download source at Chris Davis' blog isn't
working... I'll send it to your: username @brooklynnemichelle.com
address... you'll love it! :D

I'll have to update the download links in the Codex later then...