[wp-testers] New Navigation. A bit of a fluke!

brooklynne brooklynne at brooklynnemichelle.com
Wed Oct 15 00:53:48 GMT 2008

I personally love the new admin navigation so much easier and intuitive
fo rme to use, I can easily find the things I'm looking for and it
actually encourages me to blog more, the only thing I don't like is that
it doesn't show me my spam queue via askimet in the main dashboard
overview... I have to goto comment moderation which is a pain because I
get about 30 spam messages a day!