[wp-testers] 500 Error On Gallery Page

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:59:24 GMT 2008

Hi again,

So I've just been uploading some pictures in my production website which is
running WP 2.6.2 and when I tried to load up the gallery tab so I could
change the order of the pictures I recieved a 500 internal server error. I
thought it might be my server so I tried out another post with some pictures
on and the gallery tab loads fine.

I've tried uploading the same images on my test server running WP 2.7 and it
has the same problem. I have checked the pictures and their is not stray
EXIF data. I've even tried resaving the pictures using Photoshop to remove
any stray EXIF data.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks.

Paul.