[wp-testers] AUTO-UPGRADE QUERY

David Harvey david at d-w-harvey.com
Tue Oct 14 14:42:17 GMT 2008

Hi,

I just auto-upgraded to the latest version of the nightly builds.  However it'll be handy if there was a note in the footter stating what revision we are running, and, after the upgrade, it still states there's a new version of WordPress available for upgrade.

Another thing is that when you enter the admin area for the first time on a new install, there are some + signs above the headings upon when clicked, expands into further admin functions.  But after increasing the number of items in the WordPress Development Blog and Other WordPress News feeds, clicking Save returns me to my admin page and the edit link is no longer there and now none of the items load, it's just stuck on a loading..... state.

Thanks

David Harvey