[wp-testers] can't use add new post button

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Oct 14 09:25:11 GMT 2008

The change was in /wp-admin/includes/template.php
You can get a copy of the latest version via
http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk//wp-admin/includes/template.php
(Links at the bottom of the page)
allthough to be honest, Theres not much to test :) You might be better off
and getting the next nightly version which includes all of the commits
 from the last 12 hours.