[wp-testers] Feature Freeze, Wireframes, Visual Design, Bug Scrubbing, and Beta Testing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:22:08 GMT 2008

I've found that the actual overall stability of the trunk builds (via
the "Stay Updated" link) has been pretty solid for the last couple of
weeks now barring any specific theme or plugin incompatibility. Not too
sure if it's ready for a beta though, bugs like the thumbnail and image
size problems haven't seemed to have been resolved as yet and although I
haven't had a chance to update to today's builds at all, the QuickPress
editor in the new Dashboard layout looks awfully awfully primitive
compared to the older style 2.7 Dashboard of just a few days ago
(nothing but single 1px (?) line framing and a couple of misaligned
buttons).

If it's just stability that's the concern though, I've been running one
of my production sites on 2.7 trunk with no major problems so far (but
that's just me though) .