[wp-testers] Feature Freeze, Wireframes, Visual Design, Bug Scrubbing, and Beta Testing

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Tue Oct 14 00:09:41 GMT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Brent Logan <gbrentlogan at gmail.com> wrote:
> How often does the latest nightly get updated? At what time and zone? I'd
> rather be running the latest SVN if the nightly only gets bumped once a day
> (though I do understand the need to test the update function...).

I think the nightlies get done every night at midnight UTC, but I need
to verify the exact time.

What I usually do is auto upgrade over the top of my svn checkout, and
then svn revert/svn up to get anything newer than the nightly.  The
nightlies do not contain .svn directories, so your svn state won't get
stomped.