[wp-testers] image size not clickable

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:04:25 GMT 2008

Hey Debra,

You issue sounds exactly like the one I reported a day or so back, It seems
to have been fixed for me. I have decided to drop back to WP 2.6.2 on my
productions site but I tested it on my XAMPP localhost and it seems to be
working fine again.

The problem I had was that thumbnails were not created and the full size
registered as 0x0 too. Again this all seems to be fixed though. I know
that's probably not much help to you but I would try getting a new copy from
the SVN again just in case. Sorry. :(

Paul.