[wp-testers] image size not clickable

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Oct 13 14:35:16 GMT 2008

You should give it some time to create the smaller images. It won't
create smaller images if the dimensions of the image are already smaller
than that size. It creates the smaller images while it is crunching, so
hopefully you have enough processing power and not being hit too hard in
order to create the thumbnails quicker.

To the original poster, this is the same issue as Paul had.

Jacob Santos