[wp-testers] Thumbnails Not Being Created

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Oct 13 01:53:33 GMT 2008

It is indeed an issue since http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/9116 3
days ago. Patch fixed one vector, Completely missed the fact it'd break
another..
Any images uploaded between then and whenever teh fix is commited on trunk
will not have had thumbnails created, And AFAIK, will require the mages to
be re-uploaded in order to be created
The fix is in: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7871 but some better
solutions have been talked about on #wordpres-dev on IRC.. Still the fix
hasnt been commited though while seemindly deciding which option to take.