[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Sat Oct 11 12:05:53 GMT 2008

>> From: "Will Garcia" <w at will.ph>
> Subject: [wp-testers] Dashboard bug?

> Also, I would just like to ask what really are the plans for the
> dashboard

Hi Will. Have you looked at the wireframes we posted a while ago? It
shows the plan for the Dashboard. We couldn't get Inbox in under the
wire, but we will still have comment moderation from the Dashboard,
as well as some configurable newsfeed stuff, QuickPress, and the
existing modules on a selectable and drag-and-drop basis. If you
haven't seen the wireframes, the post is here:  http://wordpress.org/
development/2008/10/wordpress-27-wireframes/
Jane