[wp-testers] Comment problem while logged in...

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:35:25 GMT 2008

Hi,

I thought that the email and name fields were automatically filled if you
were logged in? It says 'you are logged in as Veneficus Unus, log out.' but
when I press submit I get that error. If I log out and put my username and
email in the fields it posts the comment great. It may be related to that
ticket but I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Paul.