[wp-testers] Plugin-upgrade checking

ProDevStudio prodevstudio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:13:06 GMT 2008

Hi

I wonder if you if any one noticed the this issue with trunk version.

see attached Image.

It seems there is some issue in processing the version number for plug-in.
As you can see from the source file the plugin is up-to-date.

Pressing the Automatic upgrade asks me for ftp logins which seems very
strange to me... because it does not happen in my other blogs which is
running on trunk version.

Regards,

Azizur Rahman
ProDevStudio

Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.net

Do you need a new web site try http://www.cgandc.net

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://www.fridaykhutbah.com