[wp-testers] Re: Latest 2.7 trunk(9802?) widgets page non-functional

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 01:55:53 GMT 2008

On using the core auto upgrade to the latest 2.7 revision
(r9082?) I've noticed that the Widgets page is completely
non-functional. The widgets page comes up but nothing can be
clicked in either the "Available Widgets" column or "Current
Widgets" column. Everything outside of these two columns still
functions correctly. [removed last line]

Anyone else seeing this?

*Update*: On further testing (arrgghh!) I've found that the
Widgets page functions correctly in IE 8.0 Beta 2 in both
"Standards" and "Compatibility" (IE 7.0 emulation) modes and
Opera 9.6 beta. The Widgets page does not function as stated
originally in Firefox 3.0.3 (fresh profile) and Google Chrome
version 0.3.154.0 (Official Build 2776--latest Dev build).

The kicker to all this is that it's Vladimir Prelovac's
"Amazing Grace" theme and/or Andrew Zhang's "WP Widget Cache"
that's causing this to happen and of course I use both. It
doesn't prevent either the theme or the plugin from
functioning properly nor does it throw any errors. Why this
"anomoly" happens only when using Firefox or Chrome as
described above is beyond me though.