[wp-testers] WP 2.7 suggestion

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 13:15:05 GMT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but no it must be cropped I use both the small
and medium thumbnails. The small ones already have the crop to square option
available but it would be nice to have such an option for the medium
thumbnails as well. That way I wouldn't have to hack Wordpress' media.php
file to do it.

Thanks again though.

Paul.