[wp-testers] New to the list

eliZZZa elizzza at elizzza.net
Thu Oct 2 02:49:24 GMT 2008

Hi, this is eliZZZa from Austria,

jumped right in and already have a few silly questions >;o)

No, first I have to tell you, how delighted I am! Great work! Great
progress! Love that "Quickie" on the Dashboard!

Questions:
* Are there any rules for this list, I should know?
* Is it welcome or not to write about WordPress 2.7 on my site?
* Are there any specific tasks one can view/grab?

Input:
* IMHO the former Write/Manage/Appearance/Setup approach of the menu
makes better sense.
* If you expand one menu item, the others should collapse.
* I too miss the link to the live Site in the header.
* Font size of the Site title could be smaller (I always change it in
the admin CSS) would fit better for longer site titles.

Thanx 4 reading >;o)
eliZZZa