[wp-testers] New admin themes

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Sun Nov 30 23:48:26 GMT 2008

Ade Walker wrote:
> I think the blue makes a nice alternative, though you're probably right Kim,
> a lighter shade in the main body areas would be good. Like you, I'm sorry to
> see that Bitstream is still there... :-/

The problem with very light shades is that most LCDs don't display them
correctly. Any suggestions for a lighter than #F5FCFD that's still visible?

Bitstream Vera Sans is not a font installed by default in Windows
(AFAIK). Think it was moved before Verdana for the benefit of Linux users.

I have it too, think it came with Open Office.