[wp-testers] Problem with automatic upgrade

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 11:37:56 GMT 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:27:17 +0000, Peter Westwood
<peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:

>I guess we could try reading the chmod from wp-config.php and applying
>that to all files?

And for dirs?

>Otherwise override in wp-config with a constant  - WP_DEFAULT_CHMOD

I suppose this was already solved in dir creation for uploading files,
2 years ago we had same problem with suexc and new dir creatin during
file upload and Ryan solved it.

A costa nnt for wp-config would be a  good alternative, i would
prefere a trasparent solution but if there is no way better this.
Instead that  having a constant to specify chmod mask would be better
a on/off switch, with suexec there is no chmod in other case there
is... your choise to decide what it is the defaul value if not
declared.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it