[wp-testers] Problem with automatic upgrade

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Nov 30 11:16:18 GMT 2008

Humm.. Its weird that they dont allow 644 permissions..
Maybe it'd be worth defining a constant somewhere for chmod files/folders?

Unfortunately i think the host having a bad umask (default chmod) set will
be more common than having the correct umask AND chmoding to 644 breaking
things.

Any thoughts on how to fix it? I mean, Other than removing the chmoding
(simply because its needed under some configs)