[wp-testers] Re: 500 Server Error when posting

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 10:30:50 GMT 2008

I'm on Dreamhost shared and am having no problems with the newest beta. I
know it doesn't help you, but I thought I'd just let you know that it's not
Dreamhost. Also probably a stupid suggestion, but what about looking in the
Apache logs & the error logs that are contained within your
/mnt/home/username/logs/domainname.com/ folder. That's where I find all my
error information.

You've probably tried all that, but I thought I'd suggest it just in case.
:)

Paul.