[wp-testers] Dashboard footer floating in IE

Zac Gowen WP-Beta at newog.com
Fri Nov 28 16:21:50 GMT 2008

The dark gray footer at the bottom of the dashboard  is not staying at the
very bottom of the screen. It is obscuring some of the entries for the
WordPress news. If I collapse WordPress news it does not obscure the Plugins
box. For me this is only happening in Internet Explorer 7 but NOT in Google
Chrome or Firefox 3

IE also has the configure link for these boxes slightly overlapping the
minimize button.
Google Chrome has the link overlapping the top border of the box but not
over the minimize box.
Firefox 3 is rendering correctly

I'm currently running WordPress 2.7-beta3-9922

Regards,

Zac Gowen