[wp-testers] advanced screen options

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 05:07:41 GMT 2008

Musing Minds wrote:
> Idled Soul,
>
> Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

> And I deleted everything else before I replied.

Haha, thanks. It's not really a "problem" if the person(s) replying to
something specific, but that one email had so much stuff in it, it was
ridiculous. The reply really wasn't even towards anything in the email
either, it just had everything there. Almost like they got a Digest
email of everything, and replied to it all. :/ I originally thought
there was a huge svn commit thing going on, or someone was sending me
the Moby Dick novel via email... :p