[wp-testers] Admin font face

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Thu Nov 27 20:15:51 GMT 2008

Same here. I found an already open ticket
(http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8352) about the font face issue in
Ubuntu and added my comments about how the latest font change to
Bitstream Vera Sans looks in Windows XP, including a screenshot
(http://trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/8352/2.7rev9919-dashboard-windowsXP.png).

Is this how it looks to any of the rest of you Windows users?

It was looking so good when they used Verdana - now I can't hardly read
it at all.

Definitely a step backwards.

Kim