[wp-testers] Image uploader quirks in 2.7 - beta 3

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Wed Nov 26 06:03:36 GMT 2008

I'm not getting these problems in FF 3.0.4, on Windows Vista, r9896, but
I'm getting another issue. When uploading an image with the flash
uploader the image is uploaded but image properties doesn't show. In
other words I have to click on the gallery tab to insert the image to
the post. Works if the flash uploader is turned off. Using Flash Player 10.

// Mattias