[wp-testers] Image uploader quirks in 2.7 - beta 3

Philip Barron waveflux at waveflux.net
Wed Nov 26 05:06:16 GMT 2008

Have noticed two issues with image uploading in beta 3. Not earthshaking,
but regressions from the way uploading was handled in earlier WP versions:

1) After having uploaded an image, clicking the "None" button does not clear
the "Link URL" field. Instead, I have to delete the link in that field
manually.

2) No matter where the insertion point (the cursor) is in the entry text,
the image code always ends up placed at the very end of the entry. As a
result, I have to cut and paste the code to the spot where I actually want
the image to be placed. This is actually more of a pain than issue 1 listed
above.

Have noticed these issues using the HTML editor in post writing/editing;
using Firefox 3.0.4 for both Mac and Windows.