[wp-testers] Question about SECRET_KEY et al.

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Tue Nov 25 17:23:40 GMT 2008

> The existing cookies will become invalid, so the user will have to re-login.

Thanks a lot for those clear answers, they validate what I understood
already, but I wanted to be sure (writing a book can make you nitpicky
:) ).

>> If so, how can they be best avoided (apart from
>> log-off/delete-cookies/log-back-in)?
>
> What do you mean "apart from" that? There really is no other way to
> fix broken cookies, if they happen to break.

It's more of a "how to prevent/avoid" such breakage, but I wasn't sure
login issues was the only problem that could pop up with these keys.
Now I'm sure, so invalid question :)

--
Xavier Borderie