[wp-testers] WordPress.com Stats Error from last API Key attempt:Missing API Key

Chee Meng Au Yong auyongcheemeng at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:40:12 GMT 2008

>Stop this messages pls

You have subscribed to this mailing list in the first place
To unsubscrribe please go to
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Chee Meng Au Yong
<http://auyong.homeunix.net>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the me, so that I can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your Inbox.
Thank you.