[wp-testers] Quick Question

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Nov 25 03:06:11 GMT 2008

Hm wait, Are you wanting to use the results of the query_post() for the
plugin? or something else?

Most times when you use query_posts() for a small section of a page, and
you then want to reset it back to the WP queried posts, you'd call
wp_reset_query() afterwards to reset it back to the original WP_Query.

That might not be what you're after though...