[wp-testers] Posting media causes Firefox to crash and burn...hardcore...

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:41:39 GMT 2008

Here's what happened...

I was attempting to Upload this video to my blog:

http://www.politicalbyline.com/2008/11/24/what-our-cars-will-be-like-if-the-detroit-automakers-goes-backrupt/

I used the uploader. (the one that says crunching...)

Everything loaded fine, I copied the link to where file ended up... and
using the  "Insert embedded media" button, I was in the process of embedding
the video to this posting, and in the process of switching between QuickTime
and Windows Media Player, Firefox went into a hardcore HANG... and basically
stopped responding.

I am unsure if that is a Firefox issue or a Wordpress issue. I was able to
fire up Google Chrome and finish the posting.

Just passing it along... like I said, I don't know if FireFox is the Culprit
or Wordpress.

Either way, it amounted to an EPIC FAIL!

-Paleo Pat
http://www.politicalbyline.com