[wp-testers] OT - Anyone else seeing porn here?

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Nov 21 16:47:14 GMT 2008

Hi Lloyd -

The url I see this at is: http://groups.google.com/group/wp-testers

I can see the porn whether I am logged into my Gmail account or not, so
that's not having any effect. That Gmail address isn't on the membership
list for the group.

If you use Firefox and have the Web Developer toolbar, you can click
"View Generated Source" and should be able to see it. I can see it just
by click "View Source" from the WD toolbar.

I can provide all of the HTML to you, but I'd rather not include it on
the list. Is it okay to email you privately and send it?

Kim