[wp-testers] OT - Anyone else seeing porn here?

ProDevStudio prodevstudio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:12:17 GMT 2008

I replied the same message on Google group but it does not seems to show in
the threads of messages here on the same topic. Which means its definitely
using feed from this list and taking all the google group users for ride
they never wanted to take.

I am sure matt can discuss this with the big G and get ownership of that
list and bring it under automattic's control if its not already.

regards

Azizur Rahman
ProDevStudio

Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.net

Do you need a new web site try http://www.cgandc.net

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://www.fridaykhutbah.com