[wp-testers] Re: post_password_required()

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 23:22:35 GMT 2008

Otto wrote:
> It appears to be working just fine because you're only actually
> testing the theme on a 2.7 install. If you're wanting to make it to
> also work on 2.6, then you need to try it on a 2.6 install. That's
> when it will break, and that's the point of the legacy.comments.php
> file, to have the old comments.php working for older installations of
> WP.

Ah yeah, I haven't been thinking straight lately sigh. Just so much
going on and mind is racing on so many different things as well. I
installed 2.6.3 on the localhost and used the comments.php file from the
2.6.3 Default theme, renamed it to legacy.comments.php and all is fine
now, for both. Just some styling tweaks yet, and ready. :)