[wp-testers] post_password_required()

Eric Sizemore wordpress at secondversion.com
Thu Nov 20 19:51:59 GMT 2008

I wouldn't see why not? Here's what I have atm:

    if ( function_exists('post_password_required') ) {

        if ( post_password_required() ) { ?>

    <?php

            return;

        }

    }

    else {

        if (!empty($post->post_password)) { // if there's a password

            if ($_COOKIE['wp-postpass_' . COOKIEHASH] != $post->post_password) {  // and it doesn't match the cookie

            ?>

    <?php

                return;

            }