[wp-testers] Misspelled Categories and Tags with many postings will not edit.

Paleo Pat tpblogeditor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:13:06 GMT 2008

Hi Guys, I'm getting that silly error again...

I have a tag, named "Christanity" which is the incorrect spelling of
Christianity. I have 63 posts assigned to it. I tried correcting the
spelling. I got the "Tag not updated" error message. I tried in Quick Edit
and using the Edit feature. It will not correct tags that have posts
assigned to them..

Trying the category version.

Same deal. It will not save a Category which has a good deal of posts to it.
I just realized that it was misspelled here.

I accessed it from the dashboard.

I have 98 posts assigned to the Christianity (or the misspelled version) on
the Category side and 63 on the Tags side.

Also, I noticed that, before, when you would delete a tag or category, it
would ask you, if you wanted to assign that tag to another tag or category.
This does not happen anymore.

Anyhow, just a heads up.

Running 2.7-beta3-9791.

-Paleo Pat