[wp-testers] Re: WordPress 3.0?

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 01:45:28 GMT 2008

I am inclined to agree with Matt Mullenweg on "version inflation".

I think that unless there is a major core change it should stay with the
current version track.  The changes between WP 2.6.x and WP 2.7.x are mostly
cosmetic.

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"