[wp-testers] Upgraded from 2.6.3

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:42:48 GMT 2008

Chris,

I highly recommend either installing "7zip" or "ZipGenius6" (both free,
just Google them) to use for extracting and zipping purposes. I use
ZipGenius for the majority of my compression/extraction needs and 7zip
for when I need to work with Gzip files (.gz for example). I prefer
ZipGenius for most stuff since it's UI is a more mature and easily
recognizable than 7zip's rather primitive UI. Both are excellent
compression utilities and beats the Windows extraction feature hands
down and no mistakes.