[wp-testers] stdClass error & Some strange post parent things going on

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:09:01 GMT 2008

Excellent work. That worked wonders, thanks.

If anyone has any ideas about this little error that would be great:

*Warning*: sprintf()
[function.sprintf<http://natural-tys.com/wp-admin/function.sprintf>]:
Too few arguments in */mnt/local/home/blueby/
natural-tys.com/wp-admin/edit-pages.php* on line *151

*It only occurs on the edit-pages.php page & only on this wordpress
installation. I've tried a fresh install, but it never goes away. It has
been present since beta2.

Thanks.

Paul.