[wp-testers] stdClass error & Some strange post parent things going on

Debra Scott debrascot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:11:19 GMT 2008

This morning I noticed on one site that my child page was now a parent page.
On trying to rectify I got a similar error to above. Navigating back to the
main front page the child was now a child again, however, from the page
admin page only that parent and child pages show,  other pages are not
showing.

On another site a child page is missing author, comment, date and ID info