[wp-testers] Replying To Comments In Backend

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:29:43 GMT 2008

Jeff,

On your first issue. Are you referring to the comments section in the
Dashboard? If so I have to agree. Perhaps the comment sections could be
made to be expanded? Otherwise, I'm looking at my Comments page in the
Admin (latest 2.7 auto-update) and the entire comment is there in each
single comment section. Each single comment section is expanded to the
width of the actual comment length. Hitting the "Reply" link drops the
reply to comment editor underneath that particular comment section so I
can easily refer to the entire comment when replying. Not arguing your
point at all, just wondering where you're seeing this.

I have to agree with your second point, the title of the post really
needs to be linked to the actual post and the # symbol linked to the
edit page for that post (in case someone comments that something that
needs to be changed?).