[wp-testers] Replying To Comments In Backend

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Sun Nov 16 23:39:35 GMT 2008

Well, I don't think there should be a choice. Common sense dictates that
a comment was made on a particular post. This post is linked to from
within the backend but when you click on the link (post title) it takes
you to the editor and not the actual post. In other words, I think many
people will 'EXPECT' the link to take them to the actual post but
they'll be surprised when it takes them to the post editor instead.