[wp-testers] stdClass Error

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:45:44 GMT 2008

Hi,

Just noticed this error on the page listing of beta3. It only happens on
this particular installation and doesn't happen on another beta3
installation I have on the same host, it is on a different server though.
Here's the error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to
string in /mnt/local/home/blueby/
natural-tys.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 1177

It only happens on the page listing and nowhere else. Any ideas? Server is
running PHP 5, MySQL 5 & Apache 2. I can't remember the exact version
numbers, but it has never happened before with this server configureation.

Thanks.
Paul.