[wp-testers] Thumbnails not created

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:56:11 GMT 2008

Hey guys & gals,

just noticed that if I try to upload any images it uploads them fine, but
during crunching it then pulls up a login box into the progress bar. If you
login using that box it comes up with a 'are you sure you want to do this?'
message with just a try again link underneath.

I am using beta3, so I'm not sure if it;s been fixed. I did update this
morning & it stayed at beta3 so I'm assuming there hasn't been a new nightly
built yet.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Also great job with the admin, I love
the new design. =)

Paul.